Even America’s taste in beauty has changed over the years. In general, we’ve moved away from the windswept and overprocessed looks of the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s as seen with Michelle Pfiefer, Cindy Crawford and Farrah Fawcett, to focus on fresh-faced, more natural looking women like Jennifer Aniston, Jessica Alba and Angelina Jolie. The New Vs. The Old Standards of Beauty:
- Full natural faces vs. angular faces with high cheekbones
- Round to almond shaped eyes with thicker less arched eyebrows vs. Cat eyes with skinny angular eybrows
- Straight noses with longer bridges vs. perky, ski-slope noses
- Full upper and lower lips vs. angular pouts w/ thinner upper lips and a fuller lower lip
- Natural straight white teeth vs. Bright white ear to ear smile with large uniform flat edged smiles.